Multi-Stage Low-NOx Incinerator/Thermal Oxidizer
High temperature incineration of nitrogen-bound wastes in a traditional excess-air environment produces unacceptable levels of nitrogen oxide emissions. To limit the formation of NOx, Zeeco employs a multi-stage Low-NOx incineration process. Zeeco’s experience with nitrogen bound waste thermal oxidizers includes systems ranging in size from 1.0 MMBtu/hr (0.25 MMKcal/hr) to more than 450 MMBtu/hr (114 MMkcal/hr). The combustion chamber can range in size from 4.0' (1.0m) to 18' (5.5m) diameter.
- NOx emissions for Nitrogen Bound Waste Streams <100 ppm (vd)
- Waste Destruction Efficiency (DRE) > 99.99% (available up to 99.9999%)
- Petrochemical applications involving Amines, Nitriles, etc.
- Ammonia and/or Cyanide Vapors
- Sulfur Recovery Units: Sour Water Stripper (SWS) Gas Overhead Streams
- Carbon fiber manufacturing LT/HT Off-Gas streams
- Electronics manufacturing vent streams
- Guaranteed predictable emissions performance
- Proper re-ignition in oxidizing stage
- Burner combustion air is efficiently separated from waste combustion air for optimal control
- Dependable process control and long-term reliability