Burner Management System and Combustion Control System Upgrades or Replacements
ZEECO® Burner Management Systems (BMS) and Combustion Control Systems (CCS) ensure your operation remains in
compliance with the latest environmental regulations and ultra-low NOx standards, while maximizing efficiency and
eliminating downtime due to aging controls.
Zeeco engineers the safest, most reliable, end-to-end combustion solutions for the power/steam generation industry.
It’s a bold statement – but one that’s backed up by more than three decades of innovative technology,
trust from customers on thousands of contracts and installations, and a maintenance track record that’s second to
none. So, whether you need to upgrade or replace your BMS or CCS, the time to make the right choice, is right now.
Choose Zeeco and put our expertise and knowledge to work for you.
System Features and Benefits
- Safe, reliable and efficient BMS/CCS systems, engineered and supplied with worldwide-approved processors,
including Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Triconex
- Applicable for all Burner Management and Control Systems on boiler burners
or duct burners for utility, industrial, CFB, HRSG, and package boilers
- Engineered and designed for process applications, such as kilns, airheaters, and start-up burners
- Multi-burner and multi-fuel designs for all systems
- Customer Factory acceptance test with hardwire simulation testing to reduce the commissioning process from weeks to days
- Seamless integration into existing plant systems
- Optional Fault Redundant or SIL-2/3 functionality for PLC hardware
- Auxiliary design for flame monitoring for all management systems
- Turnkey installation, commissioning,
and start-up availability around the clock
- Full compliance with NFPA 85,API RP 556, EN61508, EN61511, OLFO70 & ISA S84, EN 746-2 EN0156, EN12952-8,
EN298, IEC61131, and more.
- Full knowledge of and compliance with all local, regional, and worldwide codes and standards
At Zeeco, our commitment to our customers doesn’t end with commissioning.
Our worldwide Aftermarket Parts and Service responds to
our customer’s needs wherever and whenever they occur.