Ground / Enclosed
At-grade levels for higher combustion efficiency
Enclosed ground flare
Zeeco’s Totally Enclosed Ground Flare (TEGF) systems use an efficient burner design to provide smokeless operation inside of a combustion chamber that completely conceals the flare flame. The combustion chamber is refractory lined to provide long service life and significantly reduced noise levels. TEGF systems are typically installed in crowded areas of a plant, in close proximity to other processing equipment. Zeeco’s design allows operation of these units in tight spaces while keeping operators safe.
A few of the advantages of Zeeco’s Totally Enclosed Ground Flare system are listed below:
- Clean, smokeless burning for a range of flare gas compositions
- No radiation outside the unit
- No visible emissions
- Low noise
- No air or steam assist required
- Suitable for a large range of gas pressures
- Proven field designs
- Unlimited turndown capability
- High efficiency combustion with high destruction efficiency
- Safe design with low maintenance and long service life
- Critical components are easily maintainable outside of the unit while still in operation
- Low operating costs
multi-point ground flare
When highly variable volumes of waste gas must be flared smokelessly, but exceed the practical design limits of a single steam assisted or air assisted flare, our multi-point ground flare may be the perfect solution. ZEECO multi-point ground flares are designed and engineered to meet specific process requirements for pressure, flow, radiant heat, noise, and flame visibility control. Whether your plant is near a neighborhood, airport, or environmentally sensitive area such as a wildlife habitat, the seasoned team at Zeeco will assess, design, model, engineer, produce, and install a low-profile multi-point ground flare system that protects your plant, employees, reputation, and the environment.
- Very high smokeless capacity
- Long flare life
- Minimized utility requirements
- High turndown
- Steam/Air assist options available for low pressure situations
- Plants in densely populated, residential, or environmentally sensitive areas
- Very high capacity flare systems where elevated flares are impractical
- Near airports where elevated flares are unsuitable
- Smokeless flaring for ethylene, propylene, and butadiene
- LNG plants and production
- Olefins facilities
Burn-Pits are used in the disposal of gas and liquids, or just liquids. Burn-Pits are typically a non-smokeless system.
Whether you are loading trucks, rail cars, or marine vessels, you know how vital a reliable, economical vapor control system is to your day-to-day operation.
Zeeco’s advanced Vapor Combustor Units (VCU) are designed to be the most reliable, cost-effective means to achieving Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Destruction Efficiencies (DRE) up to 99.9%.
MARKETS WE SERVE
Zeeco can provide combustion and emissions control solutions wherever hydrocarbon processing takes place. Customers can find our equipment and services in upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and energy processes.
We also offer products and support for other industries and applications such as tank/terminal loading and storage, pharmaceutical, carbon black, pulp & paper, steel, food processing, and more.