Purge Reduction Devices
- Integral Piece of Equipment Within the Flare Tip
- Does NOT Require a Dedicated Drain Line
- Ensures O2 Level Does Not Reach Over 6-8% Below the Velocity Seal Device
Gas (Buoyancy) Seals
- Separate Piece of Equipment Below Flare Tip
- Requires a Dedicated Drain Line
- Ensures O2 Level Does Not Reach Over 0% Below the Gas Seal Device
Liquid Seal Drum
Liquid seal drum is a safety device usually located in the stack base to prevent a flashback from entering the piping upstream of the flare.
Knockout drums are used to collect any liquid entrained in a waste gas stream.
KnockOut drum types include:
- Separate / Stand-Alone (Horizontal or Vertical)
- Integral in Stack Base (Vertical)
Combination Liquid Seal / Knockout Drum
The ZEECO combination liquid seal/knockout drum protects the flare header from air infiltration or flashback from entering the piping upstream of the flare (liquid seal) and is also used to remove and store condensed and entrained liquid (knockout drum).
Zeeco can supply many different types of blowers including Engine Driven, Vaneaxial and Centrifugal.