HSLF Flare Pilot Hurricane Test
The only pilot to operate continuously in hurricane force winds. ZEECO HSLF pilots used in petrochemical and refining facilities located in Louisiana and Texas hit directly hit by hurricanes Ike and Rita suffered no pilot outage.
- Tested to withstand 170 MPH (274 km/h) hurricane-force wind and rain in both horizontal and vertical firing positions
- No welded seams in high heat zone
- Investment cast components to ensure longer service life
- Pilot mixer and pilot firing tip are matched to function on a wide range of fuels
- Can be easily retrofitted to any existing flare tip assembly