Other Case Studies
- Zeeco was involved in the first successful supply, erection and commission of an elevated flare system with demountable risers in Korea.
- A major oil producer in Ecuador hired Zeeco to replace a non-smokeless flare with a fully smokeless flare systems. Delivery time for the systems was 10 weeks from receipt of purchase order to equipment shipment. Zeeco successfully supplied the equipment within this tight deadline.
- Zeeco has been awarded the contract for the design and supply of the world’s largest capacity enclosed ground flare system.
- Zeeco supplied all elevated flare equipment for the Reliance Jamnagar Complex, the world’s largest refinery. Work included dismantling, repair and re-installation of 8 flares on 3 - 150 meter tall risers.
- Zeeco supplied the first Australian ground flare system in an LNG facility. The system is celebrating over 5 years of trouble free operation.